workflow & care
1. Unplug all batteries right after your session. Do not transport or store winch with plugged in batteries!The winch will start "beeping" when stored with plugged-in batteries.
4. Mark your batteries (for example 1 to 4) This makes it easier for you to manage your batteries.
2. Open the lid after use for a couple of hours to let the winch dry.
5. To prevent battery damage, do not store fully charged batteries. Use the discharge function of you charger. Read battery instructions.
3. Never use water to clean the winch. Use air pressure, a towel or a brush.
6. Store and transport your batteries in a safety bag. Please find more informations on this site.